Research and consulting services for technology. Range and depth for industry leaders.
Industry leading product development solutions to validate, verify and direct primary product decisions.
Ideas and advice for leading edge technology segments spanning SoC, VR, storage, gaming and more.
Sharing messages and stories of products across written, interview and video mediums.
"...provided critical consult and input...on our most important brands and products."
“...gave us additional data to help refine our roadmaps.”
“Helped us make our products better.”"...an important and unique view of the hardware landscape.""Helped us better understand and develop our brand".
- MarketWatch (11/17/17) - Intel moves into 5G wireless technology and a potential partnership with Apple
- MarketWatch (11/14/17) - Qualcomm tackles Intel in the data center
- MarketWatch (11/9/17) - Intel bets big on graphics by hiring legendary AMD executive
- MarketWatch (11/8/17) - AMD shakeup in graphics division clears the way for a course correction
- MarketWatch (11/8/17) - Microsoft surges ahead with new technology in the Xbox One X console
- MarketWatch (11/6/17) - Apple might be behind the new Intel-AMD deal
- MarketWatch (11/6/17) - HP crushes Dell, Lenovo and Microsoft in PC innovation
- MarketWatch (11/3/17) - Apple, Qualcomm dispute puts both tech titans at risk
- Intel.com (10/27/17) - Change is the only constant – a storage disruption is here!
- MarketWatch (10/26/17) - AMD’s Lisa Su: I ‘can return this company to making a lot of money’
- MarketWatch (10/23/17) - AMD’s new notebook processor will put Intel on notice
- MarketWatch (10/19/17) - Intel’s Nervana chip targets Nvidia on artificial intelligence
- MarketWatch (10/12/17) - Western Digital unveils breakthrough in hard-drive technology that will be used beyond 2030
- MarketWatch (10/10/17) - Nvidia has now become the leader in autonomous-driving technology
- Thurrott.com (10/6/17) - Intel Takes Its 8th Generation Processors to the Desktop
- MarketWatch (9/29/17) - Microsoft gets it right with the new Surface Pro, essentially a smartphone in tablet form
- MarketWatch (9/21/17) - AMD could be a perfect fit for Tesla
- MarketWatch (9/16/17) - Apple’s petty squabble with Qualcomm ends up hurting iPhone customers
- Rolling Stone (4/7/17) - Experts Explain the New Xbox Scorpio Console
- MarketWatch (9/13/17) - New technology in the iPhone 8 and X will ramp up Apple’s dominance for years
- MarketWatch (9/6/17) - AMD is gaining ground on Intel faster than analysts had thought
- MarketWatch (8/31/17) - AMD is making a big bet on the commercial PC market
- MarketWatch (8/24/17) - Nvidia and AMD are deluged with orders for PC graphics cards
- MarketWatch (8/21/17) - Intel, once a sleeping giant, readies for battle with AMD and Qualcomm
- MarketWatch (8/16/17) - This technology shift opens up new possibilities for iPhones, Androids and virtual reality
- Tech.pinions (8/16/17) - AMD Reenters High-end Markets with Threadripper and Vega
- MarketWatch (8/2/17) - Apple might be a money maker, but it’s behind the curve on almost all of its products
- Tech.pinions (8/2/17) - NVIDIA Uses AI to Bolster Professional Graphics
- MarketWatch (8/1/17) - AMD finally re-enters high-end markets, taking aim at Intel and Nvidia
- MarketWatch (7/27/17) - Virtual reality is about to go mainstream, as HTC beats Facebook and Lenovo to market
- MarketWatch (7/20/17) - AMD puts Intel in the crosshairs with fast-and-cheap Threadripper chip
- Tech.pinions (7/14/17) - AMD Puts More Pressure on Intel with Threadripper and Ryzen 3
- EETimes (7/8/17) - Ryzen Rising Slower Than Reports
- MarketWatch (6/30/17) - AMD, Nvidia pivot to bet that the coin-mining craze continues
- Tech.pinions (6/30/17) - AMD and NVIDIA Target Miners with Specific Hardware, Longer Production Times
- MarketWatch (6/22/17) - Wall Street is missing how the bubble in cryptocurrencies can quickly backfire for AMD and Nvidia
- Tech.pinions (6/22/17) - How the Cryptocurrency Gold Rush Could Backfire on NVIDIA and AMD
- Tech.pinions (6/12/17) - AMD and Intel Race Towards High Core Count CPU Future
- EETimes (6/9/17) - Intel May Sue M’soft over Emulation
- Semiconductor Engineering (6/8/17) - Large-Screen Compute Transformation Is Here
- Chrome Unboxed (6/2/17) - Chromebook Battle: ARM vs. Intel And The Android Factor
- EETimes (5/31/17) - Intel to Strike Thunderbolt in CPUs
- Liliputing (5/29/17) - Samsung Chromebook Pro launches for $550
- Tech.pinions (5/12/17) - The Windows Opportunity for Qualcomm
- Tech.pinions (4/21/17) - AMD Ryzen 5 Launch Signals Competition in Mainstream Market
- Android Headlines (2/24/17) - Report: Huawei’s Kirin is Manipulating Benchmarks